
Eee.. those Illuminati stuffs spreading among the artists really scares me. Watching their music videos is like watching Satan himself. Yuckszx, I don't like. Now I'm afraid to listen to Lady Gaga's musics. Takpe la, dengar Ayat Qursi lagi bagos. Haha ;p
Anyway, we actually went to the National Museum Of Singapore> Fort Canning Park> Lunch at _____> Esplanade's Rooftop> Uncle Ringo's UK Funfair at Marina Bay on Monday.
We visited the Mummies which were flown from Mesir. And I might be posting the pictures on Facebook :) Then walked around Fort Canning Park and visited the Iskandar Shah(?) kubur. Scary. Then lunched at this Mamaclaus shop, then lepak, then went for the funfair. The vortex maciam boleh bunuh orang siolszx. And adek and Shol looked cute while driving the bumper cars. They were like popping popcorns everytime someone bumps their car.
Tuesday.. I don't remember. Did I go out? Nahh, don't think so. Did I? Oh no, what did I do?
Wednesday.. OH YES! Was running outside BBS and saw sexy lips :DDDDDD And again when I went to the watercooler :DDDDDDD And Malay Dance was fine. I hate it when I stink after practices. Furthermore I had PE in the morning. Fuuh, tk boleh angszx. WestMall-ed after that and since it was raining, I put on my NEWURBANMALE poncho but people seem to be looking weirdly at me. Watcha want?! Poncho is sososososososo x23081994 much better than your friggin umbrella. I don't need to hold onto anything cause I'm wearing my poncho unlike you who has got to hold onto to your ugly and weird looking umbrella. Poncho is soo much more convenient and easy to store in my bag and not heavy. Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat do you wanna say now huh? Loser.
Today... saw BB aka Woody. He looked like Woody from Toy Story, well that explains his name. I feel like sratching his face cause it looks soo plactic-y. And we've got no SCT today cause Mdm Junaidah is attending a course. Umm.. what else?
Gagaguguiloveyou
Haizad looked super cute on Hooray Hooray the other day! His hair was like super soft and it just makes me wanna touch it! Ahahaha.
Sexy lips' lips are soo sexy! Fuuuhh, cair :DD He was late yesterday, tsktsktsk. Look at me baby, I'm not late anymore! BAHAHAHAH! And how did you know I love pink? It was soo sweet of you to be wearing pink headphones, roflmao!