
Saturday's flag day was fine, just that the crazy uncle chased us away from the area in front of WestMall. He said we can't ask for donations there when we weren't even a metre close to the mall! Like wtf?! And then Sunday, went to Simpang Bedok for dinner, Cik Dah's treat :D Dapat kerja baru la katekan... But since I was feeling very sick at that point of time, I wasn't able to eat to the fullest.
Yesterday, I only had half my eyes opened in the morning. I could barely stay awake! Maybe cause I just had my medicine and that I am currently down with flu. My Math paper was neither hard nor easy. But I really hope for at least a pass :) English, forget it. I can never pass without the summary component. Oh and that stupid LCL got nothing better to do so she went around 4E4 to look for students who weren't wearing the school socks. Asshole! Now I know who that farker is. I was already cranky trying to stay awake and there you go pissing me off. If my socks dry already then I wear la, if not then too bad! Make sense what. I won't waste my 2 bucks for some ugly pair of socks, btich. Still wanna send me to the discipline committee some more. Crazy btich sio. But Tan Pei See really made me laugh my ass off. She's been like talking to herself the whole time.
K, and today, Mac-ed with Asyiqin and Fazirah. Uhh.. we laughed most at Beyonce and Jay-Z's picture in the Seventeen magazine. It's hilarious I tell you. And then I walked home cause CEPAS no money. And part of it was that I didn't wanna bump into you. I'm sicka your face, ya dig? Plus, I really needed some time to think things through.