<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I don't care what people say
    Date : Thursday, March 11
    Time : 7:20 PM

    1096

    So that'll be my number tag for BBS Jogathon tomorrow and yeah, this will my very last X-Country in BBS :) And I still remember- 2008 was you, 2009 it was you, 2010, who will it be?

    Oh and lucky me, my parents need not come down to meet Mr Q. Maybe caused I passed 4 subjects and that's considered like, I passed my overall. I don't know. So long as I don't have to trouble Mama and Baba is good enough :)

    PS: I still miss you baby. Are you like, really gone? Cause I know you couldn't be soo dumb to not know how to come back home. But like I said, if you're really gone for good, then I pray the best for you baby :c