HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Let's make yesterday a short one cause I wanna get to today's fcuked up incident in the canteen.
- All the Sec 1-4E & 5N students had our Malay oral yesterday.
- The passage was about keris and the convo was about road accidents, how to relate?! So yeah, my mind went blank and I'm guessing that I'd probably get somewhere just near the passing mark.
- Early dinner at KFC with Nad.
- Reached home at 7.30PM
- Watched Dikir Putri> Cahaya> Hooray Hooray!> Just For Laughs Asia> sleep.
So today, these three bunch of Sec 3 chinese girls really pissed me off. Honestly, I don't mind sharing tables, despite the fact that we were there first. But calling us sluts and dogs? Where are you from? Geylang? Unhappy because my friends were talking about you girls? Then leave! Remember, we were there FIRST! I am someone who don't hurl vulgars at lame situations like just now in the canteen. Just staring at you three little kids was enough for me. But the last time I checked, I threw in dead worms into a bitch's bag. So don't make me.
And did I mention that one of them was a fatty? Macam tk sedar diri gitu eh. Tiga-tiga kental nak mampos, beh nk step mane peh besar. Eh, wait. Memang macam anak gorilla pon yang satu tu. HAHAHAHAH! Pk da Sec 3 beh feeling feeling nk conquer skola pe? G jahanam sua pompan!