<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Eenie meenie miny mo.
    Date : Saturday, March 13
    Time : 2:53 PM


    Faziraaaaahh! I saw your bb-baby up close and personal! Ahahahahahah. I'm so kind to have captured a picture of his head while walking for you. You can grab and save it bf, ahahah :D

    So I'm back from that Bengkel O. It started out like super duper uber boring but, I decided to change that thought so that I could at least learn something from it and not just waste my time waking up in the morning for some shits and make my way home still knowing nothing. Plus I was half an hour late, as usual. So it's like, I get to skip all the boring intros and just get to the important parts. Smart aye?

    Anyway, I'll be going to my Aunt's house later to help out with Kak Wanty's wedding that's coming soon. Gosh I need my rest!