<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Fatherly figure, I like.
    Date : Thursday, March 4
    Time : 9:21 PM

    After putting in much thoughts, I decided to stay home instead of going to Suntec with Kakak. I couldn't possibly come home at midnight, on a school night. That's wrong, well I think it is. And I've got soo much more work to do for my DNT Journal which is like already 2 weeks overdue. But I bet I won't be doing any of them tonight.

    And Mr Samuie's ghost stories really scares me. I've gotta make sure that Kakak comes home before midnight or else, I'm in deep shit. And I fed a cute kitty cat just now :DD She's still very young and very very small. Still very playful and innocent. And absolutely adorable! K, I need to complete my Chem hw. I MUST NOT get 0 again!

    It's not that I hate it or anything but to me it's just, wrong. Very wrong.