
Monday, sucks. WHY? Cause I'll always be very tired, very sleepy and very hungry in the morning.
Did you know? That I have a private blog that no one else can read except me? Ahahaha.
Did you know? That my big bulky & ugly non-pink DNT file shelters me in the rain, blocks me from the sun, and fans me when it's hot?
Did you know? That I am doing my best to excel in my studies and IF I fail my SA1 I'd be utterly disappointed with myself?
Did you know? That I am dead if I don't do my self-initiated CIP which was actually due during the March Holidays?
Did you know? That I am not having regular meals lately because I'm trying to save my money now that Momma does not give me extra?
Did you know? That I've exceeded the time limit I've set for myself to use the computer?
Did you know? That I'm getting good at this did you know thingy?
DID YOU KNOW? I BET NOT!
K bye. TEEHEE!
A long short message: I don't deny that I'm getting a tiny winy bit stressed up because it's only 7 months to my actual O'level examinations. The CCA Step Down would definitely help but I don't think the YOG would. I mean, the rehearsals would burn up most of my Saturdays but if I don't grab this once in lifetime opportunity, will I ever regret? And Arinah(elder cousin) did fantastically well for her last year's O'level and that really builds up the pressure. I mean, I don't wanna flunk my O'level and have my aunts and unc talking. That sucks!