<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Jakon
    Date : Saturday, March 20
    Time : 3:02 PM

    Picture of the day, ahahahah :D

    So yeah, the trip was fun, but tiring. I'm kinda lazy to elaborate here so just visit my Facebook for pictures. Not all of them are there cause they exceed the limit and I don't wanna create 2 albums for just a one-day trip :)

    And HAPPY 6TH MONTH BIRTHDAY KITTANA :D
    I'll get you a present k baby?

    So I'll be going for a CIP later at 5. Eh, it's already Saturday. I need longer holidays!

    PS: The pictures aren't complete yet cause they're super slow. I'll continue when I get back later or tomorrow. Chaoszx!