What more?
Date : Saturday, March 6
Time : 12:45 PM
There was too much happening last night, so you're bound to get confused with what I'm ranting. And it starts from Friday btw :)
> 3PM, tuition > 5PM, IKEA with Momma > 7PM, home sweet home > 8PM, fixing table > 9PM, sleep(TERtido) > 3AM, went looking for my missing cat > 4AM, fix table again > 5AM, woke up, sleep again > 6.30AM, I'M LAAAAATEEE!
I really should be having the time of my life in Kukup right now with all my other classmates. But my bed just had to be soo comfy that I overslept. I woke up like an hour late la! Gosh. Actually Kakak already woke me up 3AM cause we just realised that Barbie went missing. So yeah, went searching outside but she was nowhere to be seen. Probably sleeping somewhere. So I decided to continue fixing my new IKEA table that I got yesterday with Momma. It's really crazy for a girl to be installing parts and pieces of a table together at 4AM. And then I got tired so I went to take a 'short' nap.
And since Kakak was otp till 5AM, she woke me up cause I was sleeping on her bed. I was only left with 15 minutes to get up but NO, my body says "sleep Iqah sleeeeep...". So I dozed off again and woke up at 6.30AM. Great, just great. Snooze lagi la, pandai sangat Atiqah. I tried to rush but I was just waaay too late. And it's not nice to keep people waiting. So I told Mdm Jayanthi that I couldn't make it and then continued fixing my table. It ready now and it looks soo beautiful.. so damn beautiful!
So now that I missed the trip, there goes my 21 bucks. But it's okay, I wasn't prepared AT ALL for it. I forgot to change my money to RM, I've not picked out the clothes that I wanted to wear, I've not packed all the necessities in my bag, basically, I keep forgetting that the trip was today. I even panicked when Kakak woke me up at 3AM cause I just remembered that the trip was on that day itself. I was like "Eh, I'm going Kukup later! Mampos belom pack!.....Eh, lupe nk cuci make-up". And then a few minutes later, I forget AGAIN. Maybe I wasn't excited cause my dearest bffaeaeaeaeaeae's not going. Aww.. Ahahah. Oh and Barbie's been missing since yesterday noon. Till now, she's still not home yet. I miss you baby! Who am I supposed to sleep with tonight? :c
|