<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    When love takes over
    Date : Sunday, March 14
    Time : 10:08 PM

    I'll be leaving for Batam tomorrow and I've yet to start packing. Wait, is it Batam or Bintan? I don't know lah. I'm just going cause dad's forcing me to go. But if we're really going to Batam, then that means that I'll get to see Leo again, ahahahaha! Man I've not forgotten you :D But that would also mean that I'll miss the CIP on Tuesday. So I've decided to join Farhan's group but I'm not sure if they're willing to sacrifice for my tight schedule. I'm really sorry if I'm troubling you guys :( But if it's not you guys, who else can I turn to? So pretty please.. with a cherry on top ;D

    K I'd better start packing. Goodnight ;)