<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    When will I ever get some rest
    Date : Wednesday, March 17
    Time : 10:17 PM


    BACK! Batam was great, but unfortunately Leo had gone home to Bandung. Ahahaha. Nvm, I love Bandung. And pictures are in my Facebook♥ so go check it outszx! And I'll be leaving for Johor tomorrow with the Malay Dance Familia. We have to be in school by 6.30AM, and I'm not sure whether I could get up so early in the morning. Hopefully I won't get left behind like the other time during the Kukup Trip, ahaha. K I'd better go now cause I've yet to pack my stuffs. Goodnight! :)