<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Wouldn't it be nice? :)
    Date : Monday, March 1
    Time : 7:02 PM

    28TH FEBRUARY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDA! Like your sushi? Ahahah.

    1ST MARCH
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAK! Love our gift? Like of course, ahahah. Kidding!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAFIFAH! I love your goodie bag, haha.


    She was trying to karate`chop the cake, haha. Aisyah aisyah...

    So we celebrated Anda's birthday and also Aisyah's very(x20) belated birthday yesterday. And not forgetting Syaz's Khatam Quran :D Lepak-ed with Nas and Hidir before going to Syazwany's house, cause there were lotsandlots of relatives there and we weren't wearing proper. Sampai sushi pon da tk sejuk siak. Kesian Anda makan sushi basi. Anyway, pictures are with me and if I don't feel lazy, I may upload them on Facebook. Just keep on checking until one day I decide to post it up, ahahah. Cakap senang, gambar museum pon belom upload-.-

    Anyway, we left the place at around 8PM and teman-ed Nas for a haircut at WM. He treated us like, ALOT! Drinks, sushi, Old Changkee, everything was on him. Blahblahblah, reached home at 9.30PM and did a few comprehension questions for EL. Still didn't manage to complete it eventhough I spent hours trying to stay awake cause I was waiting for my sister to come home at 12. I was just waay too excited that I couldn't wait for tomorrow cause the excitedness would be gone already by then. So yeah, I decided to wait and tell her on the night itself. She was also vvvv happy btw. You're happy, I'm happy, everyone's happy! :D