<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    You make me laugh, you make me cry
    Date : Wednesday, March 10
    Time : 7:40 PM

    Why'd you have to go?I've been crying really badly these few nights, thinking about my Barbie baby. I just couldn't stop the tears whenever I think of her. And the notice that I've put up has been brought down. Maybe this is really the end baby. I'll never get to see you again. I've never expected that morning to be the very last moment that I'll get to see your face. And the fact that you were gone a day before your 5th month birthday, makes it even harder for me. K I'm starting to tear up right now. Momma said she knew that you were gonna leave us, by the way your eyes looked at her and it turned out to be true. If you're really gone for good, then I pray the best for you baby. You may just be a cat, but you are a family to us. Waking up to see your pictures every morning, will remind me of every single moment that I've spent with you during these few months. I'll never forget you baby, no other cat will ever replace you in my heart. I really gotta stop sobbing huh baby? May you be happy regardless of whoever you're with, and wherever you are right now.

    I miss you wagging your cute short tail like a puppy, I miss you licking my face whenever you want me to get up, I miss you cuddling up into my arms at night, I MISS YOU BARBIE.

    PS: I even got up and plead to God for her happiness and for her to come back. But if she's destined to not be with us, whatever will be will be.