<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Imma be
    Date : Thursday, April 22
    Time : 7:47 PM


    Wow, I spent like hours typing my testimonial for the School Graduation Certificate and actually, I think I did a darn good job! I mean, I gotta admit that I'm reaaally good at self-praising. So yah, I think my future employee would have a great impression on me, ahahaha. Well that is if I have any. You don't know what the future may bring, right?

    Anyway, I tried uploading the AAC pictures just now on Facebook but they just had to say 'Upload Failed'. Facebook, you're the best! So yeah, I'll try some other time. Oh wait I just tried again, and it's starting to upload. So here you gooo!

    Oh yes, about the CCA Stand down and leaving my lovely Babes and Dudes. Well of course it'll be saaad.. and hard.. But I'll be fine, I guess. And now that I've left, it's already the end of the orange shirts generation. Get it? And I'm trying my best to be able to get good results for my Os so that I could attend MI and join DIY! But more importantly, I'll still be as close to my Malay Dancers and also my friends. Just look at how much I love you guys :)