<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Busy bee
    Date : Thursday, April 1
    Time : 8:54 PM


    Kittana always gets out of the house and wander around this whole building. And he always ends up at Thivagar's house just upstairs. Why you so naughty uh Kittana? Always wanna go out at night, and then trouble everyone to conduct a search for you. Tsk, naughty boy.

    And I dreamt that Barbie was actually under the pillows in the game room. Well that was weird. And she always has this red collar around he neck whenever I dream of her. Like, what is it trying to show me? Oh baby, I miss you :(

    And like I said, I'm busy with my studies so there'll be lesser updates coming up. Plus, been busy with AAC and besides, SA1's coming. Teachers have been giving me much support so thank you very much :)