<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Wednesday, April 28
    Time : 7:11 PM


    Malay Paper today was fine, but my Paper 1 has always been a problem. Just when I've got sucha good story to tell, I didn't have enough time to complete writing them. Damn.

    Anyway, Momma's suspicious now that I'm always out studying. She thinks that I'm going out with some guy and asks tonnes of questions. Ma, it's been years since I had one and I promised you not till 17, didn't I? I know this year's my O'level year and some things just gotta change. No more time for boys, dance, hair, make-up. And I don't even have time for food! I feel skinnier now, and it sucks :(

    PS: I spend most of my time at JE library these few days and I wouldn't mind any companion :)