<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Im'ma triangle sucking monstaaa!
    Date : Monday, May 10
    Time : 7:05 PM

    And I still miss you Barbie :( Now that you're gone, Kittana's been eating seaweed and chocolate biscuits!

    I've been reading and watching videos on the deadly Bermuda Triangle. Frankly speaking, I never knew it existed until Nas and Sharian were suddenly talking about it the other day, ahaha. And my mouth was kept wide open listening to their stories so I decided to find out more about this sucking imaginary triangle connecting the Miami, Puerto Rico and Bermuda in the Atlantic Ocean. Man this stuff could really make me improve on my Geography! *insert super happy face* Eh, luckily when they were shooting CSI: Miami none of them went near the area and got sucked in huh? Yeah, that could've been very bad. If I lived near the area, I would throw all of my old and unused stuff into that triangle and see it vanish into thin air! *insert super excited face* But that ain't gonna happen I think. They would probably just sink into the ocean, THEN vanish. And I also got to know that alot of methane hydroxide gas could affect the buoyance of a ship which would cause it to sink. That stuff was what the scientist found under the very bottom of the sea. See, now I know extra stuffs on Chemistry ;DD