
A message for someone: What happened the other night was a disappointment, and WOW you lie like a pro! This may not be sucha big issue but it is to me. I love you but I don't even know who you are anymore.
That picture at the top is my Yaii SLEEPING :) He was too cold I guess. So my results haven't been good. Umm correction, my results have been very bad. Calculated my L1R5 and it's
41. Well that not considering my DNT cause I've not gotten the actual marks back yet but I'm sure it'll be much lower if I took my DNT grades. Oh well, say byebye to MI Iqah. Just try your very best for your O'levels k? We'll see where you can go. Yeah that's me giving some words of encouragement to me self. Oh my eyelash just dropped! Who missed me..? Ahaha. Anyway, teachers have been really kind to be telling me that I've made an improvement and that I've put in good effort in this exam. Don't bother about the LIR5 yeah? So now it's time to open your books and get that brain thinking! Nahh..
Anyway, I keep dreaming about shopping @ Cotton On. Dad I need some extra cash before someone grabs the last piece! No actually, I wanna buy that bag, those shoes, some cute bra, and any of the cheapest clothing that they have. BADLY! I know it would be so much easier if I did better for my SA1 and not having to beg like this.