<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I wanna be a billionaire, soo fcuking bad
    Date : Thursday, May 13
    Time : 12:51 PM

    It's the E.N.D! Yeah.. But I'd probably be dead when we receive back our exam papers and when Momma has to come for PTM. But, how bad can it be right? Anyway, I just received a call from Mdm and I have to come to school tomorrow for some phototaking. And the fact that all 4E and 5N students still have to come back on Monday for normal lessons, means that I'm not gonna have equal breaks like the rest :( Oh well, I'm still gonna have my weekends anyway :)

    So I might be going out with gfs later. MIGHT BE. I don't know. And I really went bankrupt after buying the Mother's Day gift. I don't even have enough for the Cotton On's 50% SALE! This is bad, bad.. I soo need to be friends with Dibo the gift dragon right now-.-