<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    That's hot
    Date : Friday, May 7
    Time : 1:38 PM


    Skippy Peanut Butter, you just gotta have more! Especially the ones with grape stripes :D
    MYE has been... quite tough. And I know that I'll probably fail some of them but it's okay:) And I'm kind of in a JB fever right now, since his voice is starting to break and he don't look like a kiddo anymore, ahah.

    Anyway, I might be moving soon, like as in moving blog. But it's so hard to get an available blog link nowadays. Most of them are all used up and what's worse is that their blog's dead! Sucha waste.