To Mum, with love♥
Date : Saturday, May 8
Time : 10:02 PM
  I just had to blog today cause I am super excited about my gift for Momma's Day tomorrow :DDD I can't believe that I actually bought from CITIGEMS, like a real jewellery shop and not some cheapskate Watts In, ahahaha. Anyway I bought it for only 19 bucks and the original price was actually $158. I really should've asked them for a box so that Momma would believe me that it's really from there. She's kinda materialistic, but I still love her :D I'm not tryin' to show to her that I bought her some real expensive stuff and that she should REALLY appreciate but I mean, I'm a student and I don't really earn that much you know! A little appreciation and alot of WOWS would be fine, ahaha ;D So we'll be celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow together with my other relatives at some restaurant which I've never heard of. It was something like Fatimah or something, ahaha. I don't know lah.
|