<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Wash your hands after every use
    Date : Saturday, June 5
    Time : 10:47 PM

    Did you know that I'm using a mouse which I just picked out from the rubbish bin because Dad was unhappy with Kakak's pictures in Facebook so he threw it away? So now my hands are super full with germs but, I shall just wash my hands after this :) I wonder what he would do if he finds out about this :/

    So after a decade of not setting my foot in a mosque, I finally did yesterday. Thanks to Sakinah :) I even went out with tudong! That's never happened, really. So it was my first time to a syarahan and my first time to solat in a masjid. And damn the mat masjids were, handsome. Not hot, but handsome:) But that's definitely not the reason why I went there! All the guys and girls were seated in the same room and I couldn't refrain myself from putting on my glasses and focus on each and every one of them, ahahahah. Kidding! But really, I did that. I really put on my glasses, to get a better look at what's on screen...

    Anywho, I went to Jurong Bird Park just now and it was absolutely meaningless without a cam. I got sooo bored and cabbed home leaving Momma and my brothers there. Who cares, I just claimed back my 10 bucks from Baba. So I spent the rest of my time at JE Library with Fazirah. So much better than spending my time looking at birds-.-