<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    50% OFF @ COTTON ON'S!! GO GO GO!
    Date : Wednesday, June 2
    Time : 7:34 PM


    Greetings loved ones. So I finally went shopping yesterday, wow that really made me :D< smile(which means happy) and forget about the stress in school. Did you know that I was literally dragging myself to school on that Tuesday morning? I was super super not motivated to go to school and wow the DNT made it worse. So I left early during my DNT and head to Lot 1. Saw this super cute bag @ Cotton On and decided to get it but it was 10 bucks with any purchase and I didn't have anymore penny to buy that any purchase. I had exactly $10 and I knew that I SO SO BADLY want that bag. Hey, it was really worth buying cause the original price was $39.90! So I went home(sanggop!) and got another 10 bucks from Momma and then went SHOPPING! But alone D: Fazirah was busy, filing :(

    Anywho, I definitely screwed up my Malay O's that Monday. How friggin dumb is it for me to write qn 3 when I actually did qn 5 for my paper 1, tell me! And what's worse, the invigilator had actually reminded us candidates to write the qn no. but that didn't even hint me about my minor mistake which had cause me a big loss of marks! Oh well, it's no use being angry at me self, so I'd rather pray hard that the marker is kind enough to understand my situation and not mark my essay as 'Out Of Point'. Insyallah :) Cikgu Mastuty would strangle me if she knew about this.