<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    iluv-blogging.blogspot.com!
    Date : Tuesday, June 22
    Time : 8:54 PM


    Thanks to Asyiqin's DSLR and the outing that day, I finally have a picture to post. Actually I have pictures from the performance at BBCC but I was too lazy to upload. I have many other stuffs to do kay, not like THAT SOMEBODY.

    And I've finally changed my link. HAH, you can never find me! Muahahahah! Well, hopefully.

    Should I update about what had happened the past few days? Nah.. It'll be too long. But the performance yesterday @ Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel was nice. In fact, I'm happy(ya right!) to be able to perform last for Mr Goh Chok Tong. Actually I'm happy to have met Naser. Ahahaha. He was a waitor there, super hot. K bye~