<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Kepale hotak kau la blog aku pon kau nk bace pe, siow!
    Date : Wednesday, June 16
    Time : 2:33 PM

    This blog is currently privated cause some schit s didn't have other better stuffs to do and went to read my blog AND THEN tell my Daddy about whatever that I wrote here. But boohooo my Dad didn't give a damn bout it, SUCKER! You showed him my Fb, but I didn't have a fcuking thing to hide there. So you showed him my blog, cause I mentioned something about him in my previous post. Well here's something I wanna write about him; He's kind, understanding and not some fcuktard loser like you. Good luck s hole _!_

    It'll only be for a while, this private blog thingy. Until SOMEONE stops visiting. Only my gfs are invited, since all of these are just temporary anyway. Oh no wait, Asyiqin and SKNH are not using Blogger, I'm sorry. Damn why'd you have to make my life so difficult?! Urggh!