<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Teenage dream
    Date : Saturday, August 14
    Time : 10:27 PM

    "If stars don't align, if it doesn't stop time, if you can't see the sign, wait for it" -Katy Perry, Not Like The Movies

    I really don't know where to start. Umm.. Selamat Berpuasa? Ahaha. Oh and I should really start on my revisions for prelims but to slack for a day doesn't hurt right? Heh. So all the best to all candidates, to me especially. I could really use all the luck that I can get!

    And last but not least, a very Happy 16th Birthday to you, Atiqah! :D May all your wishes come true! Yeap, something like flying? Air stewardess? Ahahaha! May all your efforts to grow taller pay off and lastly, I love you :)

    Facebook♥