<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Sunday, September 5
    Time : 12:45 AM

    Hey! Haha, I sound stupid. It's 12.50AM, and I'm still on the computer. Weeirdd.. Maybe cause I'm not using the faulty mouse anymore, so now I understand the joy of spending looong hours on the computer. Anywho, went to Jamiyah Home for the Aged this afternoon. It was a great experience :) Y'know, I've to wake up early tomorrow cause we're leaving for JB at 10 but I can't seem to put myself to sleep. And Kakak is NOT coming home soon and I'm usually afraid to go to sleep after 1. Yes.