<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Stop, don't go.
    Date : Friday, October 1
    Time : 10:04 PM

    Firstly, Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims ^^

    Second, all the best to all taking your O'levels this year. Haha, cause this might be my last post before my O's :( 20 more days to my first paper and I am REALLY afraid.

    Y'know, it's kinda sad when I think of leaving BBS in just 2 and a half week's time. I remember starting as a little rascal in Sec 1. Those tiny precious memories, and some that are not so great. And looking at the Sec 1s having fun, playing with water during the afternoon in school just now, and how my life used to be as crazy as them. But alot has changed. I'm even staying back in school for studies till 6PM on a FRIDAY! And then burn my Saturdays in the library. I wished time would just stop and rewind so that I could relive those moments, once more.